7 Mar 2017
We are looking for Service Technicians to join our team to keep up with the growing demand. Are you up to the task? If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the engineering services industry, this could be the one for you!
Techquip is the engineering division of MEG - Mechanical Equipment Group. A leading Australian specialised group of companies including:- Chain & Drives, Inquip, Parts Book, Tank Enviro Systems and Techquip.
Techquip supply technical services including design, installation and maintenance services across many industry sectors; utilising bulk materials handling, power transmission and wastewater treatment products, supplied by members of the MEG Group.
Techquip is also the designer and manufacturer of the Modquip range of modular conveyors and equipment supplied through our distributors across Australia.
We have exciting opportunities available for Full-Time Service Technicians for an immediate start.
- Service Technician – We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic technician with experience in workshop and site services. Experience with the products supplied by the MEG Group would be preferred but not essential.
- Junior Service Technician – We are looking for a junior technician with experience in a workshop and/or site services who has recently completed an apprenticeship in mechanical fitting or similar; who is currently looking for the opportunity to start their career in engineering services. This applicant will have an aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Site installation and service of MEG Group products
- Workshop maintenance assembly and service of MEG Group products
- Manufacture of Modquip modular conveyors and equipment
- Minimum 2-4 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Valid Forklift License
- Current Manual Drivers License
Junior Essential Experience:
- Completed Apprenticeship in Mechanical Fitting or similar
- Current Manual Drivers License
- Working at Heights Certificate
- EWP License
- Confined Space Certificate
- Spray Painting
Mechanical / technical ability with an eye for detail is preferred. Applicants with trade certificates and experience in power transmission / bulk materials handling / mining industry / cement and concrete will be highly regarded.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim to help our team identify their abilities and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents. This in turn creates a positive environment where we can continue to grow as a team and as individuals.
Company uniform and a generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, with our achievable bonus structure.
We are looking for someone who wants something more. To be part of our team, our beliefs and core values are a priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them. Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customer by exceeding expectations in everything we do. Our core values are Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team!
Mechanical Equipment Group – www.meggroup.com.au
For product range details visit us online: techquip.com.au – inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – tankenviro.com.au
Click here to apply: https://www.seek.com.au/Job/32884586