Inquip are specialists in the supply of dust conditioners and agglomerators, including DUSTFIX and WETMIX WAM range.
The DUSTFIX Dust Conditioner from WAM is the ideal machine for the evacuation, conditioning and disposal of dust. It is applicable for use across a wide range of industries. DUSTFIX enables dust-free discharging on open trucks or belt conveyors, due to particular technical features, innovative design and extremely short processing time.
The DUSTFIX Dust Conditioner consists of a carbon steel tubular housing with SINT engineering polymer liner, a combined feeder screw/mixing shaft, one vertical inlet and a SINT flush outlet, a liquid supply point in the conditioning section, and a drive unit with integrated shaft seal.
- Capacity: 2 ~ 80 m3/h (1.2 ~ 47 cfm)
- Conditioning chamber manufactured from special non-stick anti-wear SINT engineering polymer
- Rotor shaft completely removable with modular, individually replaceable conditioning tools
- Dry feeding and conveying section
- Elastic SINT engineering polymer outlet safeguard
- Revolving inlet flange
- The best and most economic solution present on the market
- Immediate reduction of dust disposal costs
- Simple and quick maintenance
- SINT: wear-resistant engineering WAM polymers for very low maintenance, easy cleaning and effective wear protection
- No material residue
- Low energy consumption