The MLH is a highly versatile and efficient yet affordable laboratory mixer. University researchers and test laboratories from virtually all industries an both utilise the MLH to test mixing process and product feasibility.
The MLH Laboratory Batch Mixer consists of stand-alone drive unit with incorporated frequency inverter, an easily replaceable horizontal mixing shaft supported at the drive end only, and an easily replaceable revolving mixing vessel complete with inlet/outlet. It has an inspection door ensuring free access to all internal parts and is equipped with a variety of mixing tools. The MLH machine produces high quality mixtures which are reproducible over time.
The MAP Laboratory Batch Mixers operate on the principle of a mechanically generated fluid bed, as such laboratory results can be transferred to production units. This ensures the product and process development that is required by today’s industry is met. In some cases, to obtain the desired mixing effect, a separately driven high-speed chopper can be installed.
MLH is a Laboratory Batch Mixer suitable for applications in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, biochemical, and powder metallurgy industries.
- Available in three vessel sizes; 6L, 12L and 30L.
- Mixing times from 5min to 15min generally
- Available in Stainless Steel 304 or Stainless Steel 316 constructions.
- Easily replaceable mixing shaft.
- No product deterioration of damage.
- Wide range of mixing tools (ploughshare, toothed ploughshare, blade-type, toothed blade, ribbon), available with anti-wear coating on request
- Optional additional liquid supply equipment.
- Optional pneumatic sampling devices available to be fitted.
- Available with mirror polished or Teflon liner finish.
- Available in a jacketed mixing chamber for heating or cooling.