Belt Cleaning Systems
Inquip supplies the market leading Kinder range of conveyor belt cleaning systems.
The PRTS Primary Belt Cleaner is a highly effective and performing tungsten carbide primary belt cleaning blade and tensioning system suitable for the most demanding and heavy duty applications, including quarrying, bulk, sugar and mining and minerals industries.
Each PRTS Belt Cleaning blade is equipped with a Rubber Tension Arm Module (RTAM) successfully eliminating belt damage and allows for quick- elastic scraping. The RTAM key feature also enables simultaneous absorption of vibration and noise. As well as the ability to quickly return to the original position after passing residues.
The PRTS Belt Cleaner is relatively maintenance- free, bypassing any abrasion and belt wear issues commonly experienced with similar blade and tensioning systems on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Each blade is equipped with a Rubber Tension Arm Module (RTAM)
- Excellent elasticity
- Easy visual tension check
- Cost saving / lighter blade and spring tension
- Simple and quick installation, adjustment & maintenance
- K-Brush Conveyor Belt Cleaners
- K-Shaker Vibrating Roller
- K-Bar Polyurethane Blade
- K-Rotabrush Conveyor Belt Cleaners
- K-Calibre Primary Belt Cleaner