￼Inquip supplies the market leading Kinder range of conveyor tracking and materials handling products.
Belt tracking can be an area of belt installation and maintenance which when overlooked can greatly reduce belt life and increase damage and equipment downtime.
Correct alignment of belts can be achieved by the use of centering rollers, belt edge trackers, Reverse-V alignment idlers, guide rollers and training idlers to direct the belt into a central path and keep it perfectly aligned.
Belt Drift Switches can be used as a total safety back-up to indicate when a belt has drifted. There are two switches for pre-warn signal and final over-drift signal. The IP66 housing is fitted with two micro-switches and 316ST arm and roller for high-speed applications.
- K-Commander Self Centring Idler
- K-HD Polyurethane Side Guide Roller
- K-Side Guide Rollers
- K-Trainer Belt Alignment Idler
- MTD Disc Tracker
- Safe-T-Drift Belt Misalignment Switch
- K-Vee Return Sprial Cleaning & Tracking Idler
- K-Spiral Cleaning & Tracking Roller
- Tru-Trac Conveyor Belt Tracking System
- K-Centring Trough Rollers
- K-Self Aligning Return Idlers