Fume and Dust Filter - TECU
TECU is a filter designed for suction and collection of fumes and dust generated by sheet metal processing machines.
The filter consists of a stand-alone unit with dust collecting hopper and integrated fan (fan installed on the ground for models FLT12 and FLT24), a polygonally shaped casing, a built-in coarse particle separator, horizontally mounted filter elements, and a pulse-jet air cleaning system.
The dirty airflow enters the filter casing from the top inlet flange through a built-in coarse particle separator. An external spark trap, which is usually installed for plasma cutting applications, is used for pre-separation of sparks and heavier particles.
Due to negative pressure generated by the fan, the aspirated fumes are forced through the filtering elements, which collect the pollutant and let clean air exit into the environment.
Dust drops down into the dust-collecting hopper after an automatic pulse-jet air cleaning device has removed it from the filter elements.
A large variety of configurations regarding both filter surface area and filter assembly is available.
TECU can also be supplied as an integrated system for dust recovery including the RECOFIL Recovery Device and the EASYFILL Bulk Bag Filling and Storage System (see related pages). This package automates dust disposal in a clean and health-protective manner. The system radically reduces maintenance costs as compared to traditional solutions, thus avoiding any plant downtime and offering very short pay back.
- Filter surface area:104 to 624 m2
- Round cartridges: 323 mm in diameter, 830 mm long
- Filter media with nanofiber surface treatment for cutting, grinding and welding fume applications
- Pulse-jet air cleaning system with "Full Immersion" solenoid valves integrated into aluminium air tank
- Multi-functional electronic control panel with electronic differential pressure meter
- Integrated centrifugal fan
- Powder-coated mild steel filter casing
- Powder-coated mild steel dust collecting hopper and bucket
- Dust collecting hoppers with snap-in bucket fastening system
- Compact, robust design
- Easy Installation
- Horizontally mounted easy and safe-to-extract filter cartridges (no platform needed)
- Comfortable access to solenoid valves from outside
- B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Built-in coarse particle separator
- Maintenance-friendly dust collecting caster wheel bucket
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- External spark trap for fire prevention
- Fan choke
- Inlet spout
- Outlet spout
- Custom pain colours
- RECOFIL + POWERFIL + EASYFILL = integrated automatic dust recovery system