Pneumatic Conveying System for Automatic Recovery of Dust from Fume Filters - RECOFIL
RECOFIL is an economic, pneumatic dust recovery device which has been specially developed for installation beneath filter hoppers.
RECOFIL automatically removes dust collected inside the filter hopper conveying it to a storage device. There is no filter stoppage and no need for any manual operation.
This is possible thanks to an innovative, patented system that utilises the air pressure from the filter to convey the dust in dilute phase without any further equipment required.
Thanks to its unique features, the RECOFIL system solves all maintenance and environmental problems.
In combination with the TECU Fume & Dust Filter and the EASYFILL Bulk Bag Filler (see relevant pages), the RECOFIL™ radically reduces maintenance costs versus traditional solutions with a very quick return on investment.
The complete system can manage simultaneously up to four filters.
The programmable POWERFIL control panel makes supervision of the fully automatic operation superfluous.
- Throughput: up to 60 kg/h (132.3 lb/h)
- Supply pressure: 2 ~ 6 bar (29 ~ 87 PSI)
- Air consumption: 18 Nm3/h (10.6 cfm)
- Weight: 16 kg (35.3 lb)
- Diameter: 440 mm (17.3 in)
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Compressed air connection: ½ in
- Conveying duct diameter: 1 in
- Length of conveying duct: 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Body material: High-resistance SINT engineering polymer
- Temperature: -20 / 60 °C (-4 / 140 °F)
- Distance: standard max. 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Height: standard max. 5 m (16.4 ft)
- Dust particle size: standard max. 3 mm (0.1 in)
- Electrical connection: 230 V, AC, 50/60 Hz
- Quick return on investment
- Zero labour for filter emptying
- No plant downtime
- Reduced running costs
- No operator supervision required (automatic operation controlled by intelligent control panel)
- Reduced compressed air consumption compared to traditional pneumatic systems
- No dust leakage
- No dust risk for maintenance personnel
- Clean work environment
- Minimum space required
- Lightweight and compact dimensions
- Minimum maintenance requie
- Easy to fit or retrofit
RECOFIL can be supplied alone (with a connection pipe) or as part of a complete dust recovery system which consists of the POWERFIL Electronic Control Panel and the EASYFILL FIBC filling and storage device.