Insertable Polygonal Dust Collectors
WAMAIR Vacuum is a polygonally shaped Dust Collector for negative pressure pneumatic conveying applications.
Filtering elements are inserted horizontally or vertically while a compressed air cleaning system is integrated in the access door. WAMAIR Vacuum is the ideal Dust Collector for negative pressure pneumatic conveying applications.
WAMAIR Vacuum is designed for use under up to -0.6 bar (-8.7 psi) of negative pressure. It is particularly suitable for de-dusting pneumatic conveying systems. Its technical features and its compressed air jet cleaning system enable continuous operation.
Its compact design makes this type of dust collector suitable for applications where limited space is an issue.
- Suitable for applications requiring up to -0.6 bar (- 8.7 PSI) negative pressure resistance
- Robust body design
- Filtering surface: 3 ~ 18 m² (32 ~ 194 sq ft)
- Air volume: 250 ~ 1,500 m³/h (147 ~ 880 cfm)
- Low emission level due to B.I.A.- certified filter media
- Quick tool-free replacement of filtering elements
- Programmable electronic control panel included in standard version
- 304 stainless steel door with locking fasteners
- Floating 304 stainless steel door hinges
- Fan available in different voltages, frequencies and power rating
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated in access door
- High cleaning efficiency due to "Full Immersion" solenoid valves incorporated in aluminium air tank
- High filtration efficiency due to WAM filtering elements
- 316 stainless steel body
- Electronic differential pressure meter (MDPE)
- Winter protection for solenoid valves
FPNH-type: Horizontal Dust Collectors
FPNV-type: Vertical Dust Collectors
WAMAIR Vacuum ATEX versions available