Silo Monitoring & Automation System
Inquip is the WA distributor for Automation & Control's Silo Monitoring & Automation System utilising WAM's quality product range.Offering the Radar Level Instrument to continuously measure level in silo or alternatively reduce cost by detecting a high level with a Rotating Paddle or Tuning Fork Level Switch.
Radar Level Instrument or High Level Switch Option
Features & Benefits:
- Complete Monitoring & Control with Live Volume/Level Feedback
- Silo Filling and Usage Accountability with Automated Reporting
- Automatic Filling Cut-off in Over-pressure or High Level Conditions
- Audible & Visual Alarms
- One-person Operation, IP66 Touchscreen Silo Control
- Remote 24/7 Dust Collector Condition Monitoring for Reduced Operational Cost
- Complete Silo Package Integration
Contact our friendly team to find out more information.