Drop-Through Rotary Valves RVC
RVC Drop-Through Rotary Valves with oblique V-shaped cross section compartments are a highly efficient solution for accurate feeding of powders or granules in a number of industries.
RVC Drop-Through Rotary Valves consist of a tubular cast iron or stainless steel casing, a horizontally mounted rotor with a certain number of oblique V-shaped cross section compartments, a drive unit and casing covers at both ends.
- Feed rates: 5 ~ 80 litres per revolution
- Different drives for different rotation speeds
- Various materials and treatments available according to product handled
- Maximum differential press
- Available as ATEX version, Zone 22ure: 0.7 bar (11.6 PSI)
- Robust, compact design
- Standard open rotor with bevelled edges (except RVS80)
- Easy access to all internal mechanical parts