Freshly mixed concrete does not compact on its own because the poor fluidity is not able to overcome the internal friction; only vibration can overcome such forces.
- The surfacing of the air trapped in the concrete
- The displacement of aggregates, aligning them to one another, with consequent reduction of cavities, conferring them high density and perfect homogeneity
- The adhesion of the concrete to the bars of the reinforcement armatures or to any internal structural inserts, as well as to the basic anchorages.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Low porosity and thus low permeability to water and to aggressive substances contained therein.
- Absence of cracks within the concrete, in the proximity of the reinforcement armatures’ bars.
- Complete filling of the formwork.
- Increase in the life cycle of the concrete.
- High aesthetic result.
Inquip supply the Oli range of electric vibrating motors for concrete consolidation - cradle version.
For more information, see below product pages: